Share Your Extra Money
When you make a tax-deductible donation to Share Our Spare, your money goes directly towards purchasing supplies for families who need it most.
Every donation counts:
Aside from cash donations, there are a variety of creative ways to support Share Our Spare.
Clean diapers are a necessity for healthy babies. Each year, we collect thousands of diapers for families through our Diaper Drives. We work with you to set up a collection site and communications.
Please contact email@example.com to plan your own Diaper Drive.
- When you invite your guests, explain the Share Our Spare mission and invite them to help you support us.
- Include a link to our Amazon registry in your invitation. Your guests can purchase directly from the registry and we take care of the rest! Amazon ships and we thank them with a tax-deductible receipt.
For childrens’ birthday parties, we are proud to partner with Echoage. This is an easy and meaningful way to host a birthday party with a purpose and support the families we serve. Find out more here.
Many essential items for young children are not covered by federal welfare programs. Consider hosting an essentials drive to collect our most needed newborn or personal care kit items. This is a great volunteer projects for volunteers of all ages.
Newborn Kits Include:
- Burp Cloths
Personal Care Kits Include:
- Kids 3-in-1 Wash
- Wash Cloths
- Brush and Comb
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about how to organize an essentials drive and volunteer at our warehouse for assembly!
Bar and Bat Mitzvah Projects
Selecting Share our Spare as a Mitzvah project is a unique way to give back and commemorate your event in a meaningful way. Ideas include:
- Holding a collection drive for essential baby items
- Volunteer with friends and family at our warehouse
- Making a monetary contribution to support the organization
- Invite guests to purchase a new baby item from our wishlist
Please contact email@example.com for more info about Mitzvah projects!
LOOKING FOR A GREAT GIFT?
A donation of a basic essential for a child in need makes the perfect gift to honor a loved one for a special occasion.