how to donate
Share Our Spare™ accepts new and gently used baby items for children age 0-4. Please refer to the list of accepted items below.
Donations can be dropped off at our River West warehouse on the first Saturday of each month from 1pm-4pm. Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram to be notified of schedule changes and information about upcoming events!
Our warehouse is located in Chicago’s River West neighborhood
935 W. Chestnut Street, LL 13
- SHARE OUR SPARE™ creates meaningful volunteer opportunities for individuals and groups. Please consider how you, your friends and your family can help SHARE OUR SPARE™ increase our impact in the communities we serve.
- Bring your kids! Experiencing “giving back” from an early age is an important part of learning empathy and understanding the needs of our communities.
- Volunteer to help during our monthly donation drop-off hours or monthly partner shopping days!
- Organize a drive to collect our most-needed items like diapers, wipes, bath supplies and gear. This is a great opportunity for a school classroom or corporate holiday initiative.
- Make SHARE OUR SPARE™ the beneficiary of your child’s birthday party or other celebration! In lieu of gifts, request specific items for families in need or direct guests to our Amazon wish list.
- Host a warehouse Sip and Sort! We supply the champagne and you supply the friends to sort donations and assemble newborn kits.
HAVE ANOTHER IDEA? We’re OPEN TO ANYTHING!
For more information on supporting Share Our Spare™ through a drive, celebration, or volunteering please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please consider purchasing our most-needed items from our Amazon Wish List (link to Amazon Wish list)
- Please send all checks to our warehouse – 935 W. Chestnut Street, LL 13. Chicago, IL 60642
- To donate online via PayPal, please click the button below: